Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Day 336



Nope. I didn’t participate in Cyber Monday. But today was the day to get really good deals on stuff over the Internet.

Terminator and Heroes were good tonight. Heroes was definitely an improvement. The last couple of episodes I sort of lost interest. I’ve learned one thing about myself, I’m attracted to powerful men or at least men with really special abilities, like thinking and peeing in the toilet and not on the seat or floor.

I took a look at my retirement accounts today. I feel like slitting my wrists. I can only imagine what the retirements of those looking to retire in the next couple of years. I only hope the economy improves by then. I guess the good thing for me is, I’ll be able to recoup what I’ve lost in the last year.

I just realized that in exactly 30 days, I will be done with the 366 2008 project. I will be able to take a break from blogging, though I don’t plan on taking too big of a break because blogging is fun and it helps me get all the junk out of my head. After the new year, I will only have five weeks of school left. Sweet!

I think I may add getting a boyfriend into my plans. I’m not looking forward to the work involved with man hunting, but I should at least practice. Right? I should learn to be a better cook but I think the best course of action is to get the heck up out of the Antelope Valley.

Well, I better get some sleep. I have some homework due tomorrow and I have to work on my essays for this job I’m applying for. I would like to get everything finished before Friday so I can get one application off in the mail. Hopefully, I will get my other transcripts that I ordered in the mail this week so I can send off two applications for pretty much the same job, just at different pay grades. Anything to increase my chances of getting the heck up out of my current job.

0 comments: