Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11


I just sent my last email for the year. Just kidding. I don't think I will ever not use email as my main source of communication.

It seems I'll be traveling to D.C. in June. I have a friend that will be living there and I have some cousins who live there. I think I will spend about 5 days there all together. Do we have any holidays in June?

My asthma attacks feel like they are going away already. It could also be because I used my inhaler but who cares, right? All I need is to breathe better. I'm sick of suffocating. And I think the steriods the doc gave me is starting to shrivel up my tiny ta-tas.

I have absolutely nothing new to report. I still haven't gone out to get my names and numbers yet. I'm working on it. I had a missed opportunity today. I'm almost certain if I had stood there long enough to talk to this guy a little longer, I would have gotten his phone number. Not for dating, but for business.

I must go to bed now.

Did anyone notice I posted two Day 9s? I'm totally losing it. I think there might be more in my inhalers than inhaler. ;-)

0 comments: