Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16


I went shopping for a baby shower today and apparently I spent way too much money. I did buy for two babies (two families) but I don’t know what the spending limit is for a baby shower.

My mother actually made me feel guilty for not being cheap. My mom happens to be the cheapest person I know.

My Internet is still out but I’m blogging anyway. Nothing is going to keep me from making my commitment to blogging once a day. I might not be able to post but I’m still going to write. I think God is trying to tell me something. I really don’t need to do another 365 day project. I should wait to do it in two years after I get my business up and running.

I figured out what was wrong with my Internet. I accidently knocked the telephone cord out of the wall part way. It looked like it was in all the way but it wasn’t.

0 comments: