Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 4

Day 4 and I so wanted to go to bed without blogging. But I made blogging once a day one of my goals. I didn't get my name and number for the day but I'll be sure to get it tomorrow. I'm not aggressive enough. I should just do it already. Approach everyone I come across. For some reason, I see people and they seem to like their lives and don't want to do much about it.

This is the year. This is the year that I hit some milestones. This is the year I become a stalker find some love.

I think flirting is what I need to do. I need to flirt like heck.

Or maybe not. Dating isn't all it's cracked up to be. If I had to categorize it as a movie genre, I'd say it ranks right up there with horror/thriller with a dash of comedy. Nothing romantic about it at all. Or it could be that I'm not a romantic person. I hate romance. I do like to cuddle as long as the guy smells good.

I need to go to bed now. I still have to do my daily reading. Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 comments: