Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hung by the Tongue


I just finished reading Hung by the Tongue by Francis P. Martin. I have to warn you, if God and Jesus Christ make your head spin or you find the mere mention of Jesus offensive or sends you into a rage, this book is not for you.

I was looking for guidance but I went looking for it from the wrong person. Never take advice from an unbeliever. They will always steer you away from the Gospel. This guy who used to be my friend pretty much told me there is something wrong with me because I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm also not in debt up to my eyeballs but apparently being debt free isn't a virtue.

I had a rather interesting conversation with someone I met at a meetup. He's a great guy but his heart isn't pure. He doesn't believe in marriage because he doesn't want to get a divorce but he totally believes in promiscuity and sees nothing wrong with it. I expressed my opinion on that subject without offending or expecting him to conform to my beliefs. We had a good conversation. I would never date the guy but I would like to speak to him more.

I'm way off topic and I'm tired. I think besides blogging, I would like to post one coherent blog this year. Maybe I should blog in the mornings.

0 comments: