Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29


I'm calling it an early night for once in a long time. I'm usually getting back from the place that can't be mentioned late with barely enough energy to get anything else done.

I just read read Exodus 21 and 22. I think it's interesting how everything seems to be done in increments of 7. (This post should have been written on a seventh day, week or month but I didn't read these chapters until today). Chapter 21 verse 2 says that if a man serves his master for 6 years, then in the 7th year he shall go free.

I wonder if it has anything to do with God creating the Earth in 6 days and resting on the 7th. The number 7 is associated with good luck. It just got me thinking if I will see this pattern repeated throughout the Bible.

0 comments: