Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12


So much for going to bed early. I spend the evening in emergency care at Kaiser. My asthma has really been giving me issues. It feels like someone is sitting on my chest and my throat hurts from constantly trying to clear my air way.

Other than that my day went by okay. I really need to get over my fears because I'm tired of stuff. Stuff I wouldn't have to be bothered with if I would just hurry and build my business. Got to get it built so I don't have to worry.

I've been reading more of The Personality Tree. I still don't quite know what my personality is. Does that mean I have multiple personalities? I have a little bit of all four of the personalities described in the book.

Is it possible to forget someone lives in California? I had a friend text me today asking how far I live from Dallas? My answer: California.

Who or how can someone forget that? I can totally understand if this person was from another country as I've actually had someone from another country not have a clue about the difference between California and Colorado; however, I still don't see how anybody could mistake those two states. California was the state for Baywatch!!!!

Bikinis and cheap looking, fake-breasted blondes.

Dang. Anyway, I tried to sell the guy some supplements because he desperately needs something to help jog his memory.

I think he's been talking to more than one female and can't get it straight as to which female he's been talking to.

0 comments: