Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13


Today's post is brought to you by the number 13 in honor of the thirteenth day of the month.

Too bad it isn't Friday.

I learned some great things in Bible study today. I have a whole lot of highlighting to do tomorrow. I need to set my daily schedule to paper and start making some phone calls.

My asthma is still giving me trouble.

I think the combination of cigarettes and oil reed diffuser triggered my initial attack, which is why the medications I've been given aren't working.

So much for blogging. I don't feel like it right now. All I want to do is go to bed.

0 comments: