Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Day 9


I wonder if Dollhouse is getting cancelled. The storyline is going in such a way that I don’t think the show can recover. Everybody on the show seems to be dying off or being changed in such a way the show will not last another season. (Okay just googled the issue. It seems Dollhouse has been canceled.)

What a bummer.

I don't have much to write about today. Sorry about how short yesterday's post was. I only had ten minutes to post it before midnight.

I am reading Your Personality Tree by Florence Littauer. It's interesting because I don't seem know myself. Every word in each category describes me. I could have someone else help me figure out my personality type but I have not one person who knows me well. Out of the four personality types (Sanguine, Choleric, Phlegmatic, Melancholy), I think I'm Sanguine/Choleric. You'll have to read the book to know all about the personality types. I don't feel like listing a short description of each.

I must get some cleaning done so I can work on my business. Take care.

0 comments: