Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24


I can't remember what I said I was going to blog about last night. It must not have been too important.

It didn't rain today. That's a plus. I think it's suppose to rain tomorrow. I hate the rain.

The good news is my asthma seems to be under control. My nose has stopped running for the most part. I think all the medications the doctor gave me was the cause of my prolonged illness. Sometimes prescribed dope isn't good for you. I think the Flonase was the worst. My nose just wouldn't dry up.

I can't wait for Valentine's day this year. I have to go buy something cute and red or something. I want to wear my boots again. I definitely have to wear some toe socks.

I need to get a load of laundry in the washer and get to bed. I'm hoping to get off work early tomorrow.

0 comments: