Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18


Today is a holiday but it didn’t seem like there was much to celebrate. It’s been raining all day and the sky was this awful gray color and not the usual blue sky I’m used to seeing just about every day of the year.

I can’t wait until spring. I love photographing the poppies.

I had a blast last night. I was able to forget about everything going on or not going on and really listen to the guest speakers. I need to get over myself. I have this fear of calling people. I just need to pick up the phone and do it. It’s just sometimes, when I call people, I get the whole sobby drama-filled story. And when I give them simply advice on how to avoid being in such situations, they reject my advice only to continue on with their ‘woe is me’ moment.

Please don’t let me turn into one of those people.

Gotta get busy doing other things.

0 comments: