Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26


The rain is back and my sinuses seem to be going crazy. Is it possible to be allergic to rain? What a thing to be allergic to when I'm not fond of the dry desert. Sure the desert has its advantages like I never really have to worry about frizzy hair from humidity but on the down side, it's just so dang brown all year long.

It seems there maybe some folks with with five-finger discount syndrome in my neighborhood. I hate not being able to have something delivered to my house for fear someone will take it. What can I do? I can't request different delivery service. I think I'm going to try to request UPS hold my packages.

0 comments: