Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

How do you define success?


I just had someone tear me down through a text message. I have to keep my respect for him for that, at least he didn’t do it behind my back.

I could have told my friends that I want to be a writer, and we all know how broke majority of writers are, and I would get more encouragement than I could stand. I would have to beg them to shut up and stop being so positive and encouraging with me and my desire to be a writer. People are encouraging as long as you want to be broke. I haven’t made much money with my business but I have definitely made a heck of a lot more money with my business than with my writing. But according to everyone, network marketing doesn’t work.

The people who tried network marketing and quit or never bothered to try it all believe it doesn’t work. Of course it didn’t work for them. They QUIT! They gave up and threw in the towel. Nothing ever works when you quit.

According to the "friend(s)" who tore me down, success is when I’m an indebted, nymphomaniac happily working for somebody else. I should be living in a house I can’t afford, staying at home watching reality tv because I don’t have money to go out, and sleeping with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Yep, success according to the masses.

0 comments: