Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14


I should be out getting my name and number but my headache, sinuses, and cough wouldn't make me a good candidate for meeting people. Who would want to shake hands with someone who's coughing and blowing their nose every 5 minutes?

I'm hoping to nip this thing in the bud but I have a feeling what ever triggered this is in the office I sit in. I think I might be allergy to my office.

I feel much better when I leave the room. I've been taking it much easier than I had planned because of my health issues. Tonight, I'm going to get to bed before 8:30. Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow after a few more hours of sleep tonight.

0 comments: