Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Day 7

I just responded to a facebook update of one of my "friends" and was actually very disappointed. I'm not defending Bush, but it seems like in 2010 people would get over blaming him for events that are happening outside his administration. Obama is in the White House now, and he isn't doing any better at addressing the issues with our airports and borders and it all stems from not wanting to offend Muslims.

I have no qualms with writing this, but the terrorist attacks and attempted terrorist attacks that have happened since 9/11 (globally) have been perpetrated by Muslims. It would seem only logical to profile and be extra cautious with Muslims instead of making air travel miserable for everybody.

If you are American, aren't you tired of the bologna? And if you are Muslim why do you want to live in America if you don't want to live like an American?

0 comments: