Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 335



I know today is Sunday but I can’t help but comment on some stories I read about over the net about a Wal-mart employee being trampled to death during a Black Friday stampede. And apparently there was a shooting in a Toys R’ Us in Palm Desert, California. Now, I was out in the early morning hours of Black Friday helping the economy out and all, but I never witnessed any of the lunacy that apparently took place that day. Shopping on Black Friday was easy and very pleasant. I thought for sure it would be overly crowded and loud with long lines, but it wasn’t. I totally intend on doing some shopping next year.

Anyhow.

I continued with my procrastination ritual by surfing the net and decided to pay a visit to blog (Black Female Interracial Marriage Ezine) I used to read almost religiously three years ago. During my visit, I discovered the blogger (Eve Moore) published a book and is hosting several Web sites with the soul purpose of uplifting black women.

I’m really excited about the changes at her blog and new book. I can’t wait until she publishes the hard copy of the book. The e-copy is available now but because of school and having to stare at a computer screen practically all day long, I’d rather have a hard copy.

This isn’t related to Eve’s blog but did you know there is a Web site devoted to all things Michelle Obama?

I wish I had the energy to blog more about stuff that I come across but it will have to wait. I just needed to get my blog quota for the day. Plus, I still have to write the intro and conclusion for my paper.

0 comments: