Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Day 33

I just realized I never know what I'll miss until I don't have time for it anymore.

I really like having ample time. I spent the good part of my day surfing the blogosphere instead of doing my homework that's due on Monday. I still haven't done all the reading required for this week mainly because it's very, very boring. I'm such a procrastinator. This makes me wonder how people with children do it.

I mean, some of my classmates are married with children, and there are even some single mothers *cringe* and I can't fathom how they manage their time.

I'm thinking of blowing the whole study thing off until tomorrow. But then I think I should just do it today so I can have all of tomorrow for goofing off. What will probably happen is I will blow the rest of tonight and part of tomorrow goofing off and then working my homework until I go to bed.

I'll at least finish my reading tonight. I'm not really liking my instructor. I'm going to voice my concerns in my weekly summary. At the moment, we should have already been assigned to teams so we can hammer out the plan for tackling next week's team assignment. I so hate working on teams.

Meanwhile, I'm getting a case of marriage/baby envy. This usually never happens but a coworker just had a baby and I was reading her blog today. I'm certainly not envious of my friends' unweddedness with children. I'm even less envious of the motherhood part, too. It has something to do with struggling.

I've noticed people automatically assume that because I'm black (and not very religious) that I'm down with the unwedded motherhood. Not so.

I was going to add some more backgrounds to my blog but decided against it because I needed to do some school reading. Instead, I set up snapshots on my blog. It's a nifty widgets that opens up a preview of website without leaving my blog. I think it's cool. I set it up on my blogger blog as well.

I just finished one chapter and I'm working on another. After this chapter I will have one more to go.