Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 51

Female genital mutilation. I cannot describe to you how that makes me feel.

When I was in college, I took a class on human sexuality. In this class we had to watch a video of a young girl in Egypt go through this process.

Two men walked this little girl into a room. One of the men sat the girl his lap. Then he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs open. The other guy came over with a scalpel and cut her clitoris of. All I know is when the 2nd gut her clitoris off, her feet fluttered and she let out a high pitch scream.

They bandaged her up and tied her clitoris to her wrist. (The clitoris was all wrapped up.) Talk about adding insult to injury.

TV is so worthless. I watched Girlicious. None of the girls can sing. NONE! They all pretty hair though.

Lil' Kim has had so much work done on her face. I think she's had cheek implants. She looks terrible. Those contacts, hair weave, cheeks... Is she trying to be Barbie?

0 comments: