Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 59

There's a lot of stuff going on that I just can't talk about. Oh well, I will just b!tch about it at work tomorrow. LOL.

I should go donate a dollar or two to the lottery. I'm feeling quite lucky. I plan to get my part of the team assignment done by tomorrow night so that I will have the weekend free do watch movies. There are a couple of Oscar movies I want to see and this weekend is the perfect time because next weekend I have a large paper due. I will work on that paper while I'm watching my movies.

I really should be watching episodes of Grey's Anatomy on the Internet since I will be attempting to write a spec script. I want to have many writing samples to chose from for the writing fellowship I plan to apply for.

I noticed a habit I've been doing for a while now. I'm not sure what the root of it is but I tend to write things twice. If you are reading this from shavonne.org, in the previous day's post (Day 58) I did a really bad copy and paste resulting in duplicate paragraphs. I was able to spot it and correct it in my blogger blog but it went unnoticed by my strained eyes on shavonne.org. Dang. I hate that.

0 comments: