Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Day 37

I just shaved my legs. I haven't shaved my legs since Thanksgiving.

I just felt the need to shave them since I'll be getting my paps smear tomorrow. I didn't do a good job at shaving my legs either because when I got out of the shower my knees were still hairy. After taking an even closer look at my legs, I noticed patches of hair here and there.

I wonder if my gynecologist will notice. I can just hear him or her thinking Wow, she's got patches of really long hair on her legs. She must have just shaved them for this appointment.
I mean, I'm sure lots of women shave their legs (and their bushes) just before an exam.

Anyways, I'm hating the class I'm in. I'm not feeling the instructor. I miss Louis (my finance and accounting instructor). He was great because he was challenging.

I still haven't done my reading and I have homework due tomorrow. Crap!

I wonder what my grade is for my paper I turned in. I can usually judge the instructors grading standards by my first paper.