Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 50

I'm tired of work. When will I ever win the lottery so I can retire someplace tropical?

The more research I do, the more convinced I want Sisterlocks. I still have a year before I will go through with it, so there's plenty of time to change my mind (though I don't see that happening).

I'm torn between wanting big hair like Brunsli or perfectly sized locks like Renea. Oh, dear. I know, I know. My hair will look different because my hair isn't like Brunsli's or Renea's. Darn!!!! I have a feeling my hair will look more like Leighann's. The individual strands of my hair are super skinny, so skinny that at times they feel like spider webs. My scalp will also probably show even after years of being locked.

I have one month to get my Roth IRA in order. I've got money in various places I'm just not sure what to do with it. I can't afford to buy a house. I could if I were married but I don't want to do that (get married).

I really need to get some sleep. My fatigue is starting to affect my job.

I've decided to go through menopause. I don't care what anyone says, I think it's possible to convince my body to go through with it. The mind is very powerful and if I believe it then it will happen. It's kind of like how I'm 22. I believe it, so it must be true.

I really need to get some sleep. My fatigue is starting to affect my job and I'm becoming delusional.

Can I handle two more years in this desert? I think I can. It's not that bad. There just aren't many men out here which is why I want to go through menopause. I don't think I'll every get to use the equipment so it might as well go dormant, for like, ever.

I have another paper due this weekend. 52 papers to go! I think I can make it. I know I can make it. I'm not paying for it.

I really need to get some sleep. My fatigue is starting to affect my job, I'm delusional, and there are probably spelling and grammar mistakes in this post. I'm going to bed now.