Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 57

Do you think it's a good idea or a good goal to spend $100,000 on an education just to be a social worker?

I don't. I don't see anything wrong with being a social worker; however, I think it's just more economical to go to a junior college or state college to become a social worker.

My goal for when I finish grad school is to get as far away from government service as I possibly can. I just don't want to be bothered.

I can't remember what I was going to write about but I think it's because I'm tired. I had a long, hot day at work and I'm mentally exhausted. Sorry to make this post so short.

1 comments:

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

I agree. Educational debt should be comparable to life-time earning potential.

I'm glad I got the military to pay for both of my degrees. Because Lord knows teaching is not a profitable business.