Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 45 SAD and HVD!

I've been wanting to write about something but I've been putting it off because it's about work. I don't like to write about work because I don't want people asking me questions about what I do for a living. It's really none of their business and my policy is to refrain from mentioning things if those things would solicit questions I can't answer.

Good policy, right?

The situation at work reminds me a lot of when I was the military. It's one of the reasons why I got out of the military in the first place. I don't like people that don't have a good work ethic. These people usually cause problems at work and good workers are the people that pay for it in the long run. I think I've said enough about this.

Happy Single Awareness Day (SAD)! Happy Valentine's Day! Which ever you chose to celebrate, it is by far the most lamest day of the year (besides Christmas).