Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 53

I don't really know what the heck I was thinking. I had planned on doing my reading so I can get my paper at least outlined tonight but I spent my time surfing the internet. I did manage to go to class and post so I could fulfill part of my participation requirement.

I will have to get up early and start cranking out my paper. I have a party to go to and I don't want to miss it because it's a party without little ones. All adults. Childless parties are always great.

I went to the doctor yesterday because of this cough I've had since the beginning of last month. The doctor gave me antibiotics and an inhaler. The antibiotics make me sick.

I hate popping pills.

I went to work for a half day. I should have skipped it but I would actually be at work than working on a paper for school.

I changed the template for my blogger blog. It looks great. I also noticed I blogged rather sporadically over the last four years averaging three to five posts a month. Well no more to that! I'm on a roll. I have blogged more in the last 53 days than I have in 2004, 2005, and probably 2007. It's really hard to say for 2007 because I lost about six months worth of blogs (mostly from my time in Afghanistan). Why did I upgrade Wordpress? It's kind of ironic how details of my military life keeps disappearing. Oh well, I'm more prepared now. I've been using my blogger blog as a back up for shavonne.org.

I must get some sleep.

0 comments: