Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 58

One of the concepts I'm learning in school is goal setting and goal commitment. I have set some goals that I hope to accomplish in the next two years. I'm 58 days into my second goal but my first goal is to finish grad school. I'm less than a year out from accomplishing both.

My 366-2008 Project serves two purposes: 1) a daily, much needed short break from school and 2) to get me writing. There is a writing fellowship I would like to apply for next year in hopes I'll be selected for year 2010. So this means, not only do I have to continue with my blogging and school, but I have to learn to write spec scripts for television.

The writing fellowship is run by ABC and The Walt Disney Company. So, if I write a spec script, it must be based on one of the shows produced by ABC or Disney. Which show should I write a spec script for? Hmmm....

I started writing a movie script when I was in college and never finished it. I don't think I have an electronic copy of it either. That's okay though because if I recall, the script was terrible. LOL. I'd tell you what it was about I don't remember.

I must get some sleep. I must get some sleep so I can write a paper and a script.

0 comments: