Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Day 40

Four more weeks and I'll be on to a new class and instructor. I cannot tell you how happy I will be.

I've completely exhausted my reading on Brunsli's blog. I've read every post on her blog and now I have nothing to read. Reading her blog was like reading a good book.

I don't feel like blogging and I need to get some sleep. I got up really early this morning after going to bed really early in the morning. I had to get up to wish my dad a Happy Birthday. Friday was his birthday but I think I fell asleep when I got home from the dentist because of how numb the left side of my face was. I definitely know how people feel after experiencing a stroke and partial facial paralysis. It sucks. I had no control over half my face!

I should have taken some pictures of myself trying to smile. That would have been funny.