Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Day 36

Voting is kind of a waste of time if you're Independent. I don't mind though. It's not like there was a candidate I was excited to vote for.

It will be interesting to see who wins the primaries. My prediction-Obama and McCain.

I thought is was interesting that Cynthia McKinney and Jesse Jackson were on the ballot for the Green Party. I didn't even know they were trying to run for president.

I was going to stay up and do some reading but I'm going to save that for tomorrow night. I'm beat and really need to get some sleep. I've been running on empty the past five days.