Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Day 35

Apparently I missed the game of all games this weekend. I'm not a sports fan at all, but if the Superbowl was a great as everyone says it is, then I feel totally bummed because I didn't witness it myself. Darn school.

The last time I got excited about sports was when the Clippers were playing against the Phoenix (?) or whatever team it was. I'm not a Clippers fan, but for them to make it to the playoffs(?) well that was something. It would have been ever better had the Clippers won. I would have become a basketball fan.

For some reason, I like rooting for the underdog.