Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Day 39

I went to the dentist today to get some fillings. The dentist was really great. He shot me up three times before starting the drilling. By the time I got home, the entire left side of my face was numb.


I was watching The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. I don't get it. Rich men should be able to find a woman.


According to Patti Stanger, the matchmaker, rich men don't like curly hair. They want hair they can run their fingers through. In fact, there was this gorgeous black female with natural hair (curly) and Patti told her to get a flat iron. Patti told all the women with curly or wavy hair to get a flatiron or extensions (if their hair was short).


I'm getting nowhere with my team project. Two members of the team still haven't posted their ideas for their portion of the assignment. Oh well, I posted that I would have my part of the assignment in on Saturday.


I can't wait to be done with this class.