Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 55

I'm taking a break. I still have to write the intro and conclusion for my paper but for the most part, it's finished. I will do that sometime tomorrow.

Someone besides Dear Carey noticed I've been blogging everyday. I'm so happy to see someone noticed. I consider daily bloggin a huge accomplishment that will help me with my future goals once I'm done with school.

When I look at how much I've blogged in the last two months compared to how much I blogged in previous years, I feel ashamed. You must understand blogging is addictive but it can also be exhausting, especially when you don't seem to have much to write about. That's the reason why I've decided I must blog everyday even if when I blog, all I blog about is how I don't have anything to blog about. How many times did I just write 'blog' in the previous sentence?

I don't really have anything to blog about by the way. Have I mentioned how tired I am of school? So I did mention that. Did I mention how tired I am of school?

You know, I don't know how people can put off school when they don't have to. I mean, if I didn't have to go to Afghanistan, I would have stayed home and finished school. I was hoping to get out of that deployment at least until I finished school and then there would have been no point in calling me back in the military because my contract would have just about expired. But they wanted me back in so I could waste my time.

About my hair, I'm so wanting to get my hair locked already but I must wait because I don't have the time to look for a consultant and because I'm not done with school. Plus, waiting a year will be good for me.

I came across a Sisterlocked blogger who seems to have the blogging bug. I'm going to have to make sure I comment on her blog to encourage her to keep blogging. I love getting comments on my blog but I realize I don't blog for the interaction, I blog because it's cheaper than paying therapist. I need to get myself a life.

Did you know dogs can get hemorrhoids? I don't understand how a dog can get hemorrhoids when all they really eat is dry dog food.

I've noticed in my blog posts, the thoughts don't generally tie in together. It's like I'm scatter brained.

I think I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

Maryee said...

I really miss my "bloggin'" everyday days. Keep on blogging! I miss the daily therapy! :-)

Shavonne said...

Well Maryee,

All it takes is to log in and blog! I thought it would be difficult and too time consuming but it hasn't been. I don't know why I did commit to blogging everyday sooner.

Give yourself just a minute or two to blog even if all you blog about is how exhausted you are.