Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 54

I went to that food party and had a good time. The food was great, though some of the dips messed with my stomach a bit, especially the Asiago dip. I could tell almost instantly it had a cheese in it that wouldn't agree with me.

I didn't work on my paper at all so I will be spending all day tomorrow working on it. I'm usually done with my papers by Sunday so that I can relax a little and do laundry. Tomorrow, I will write out my paper by hand because I seem to compose my papers faster that way. I'm addicted to the backspace button. In fact, I deleted the previous sentence twice before I was satisfied with it on moved on to the sentence you're reading now. Ha!

I have 48 more weeks of this school thing. I can't wait to finish.

I was listening to the radio when the DJ wrongly ID'd a song. She said it was Pink Floyd but I'm almost certain it wasn't Pink Floyd. I wish I could remember the name of the song.

I watched a few episodes of Lost over the net today. That show is starting to get interesting again. There have been some flash forwards rather than the usual flashbacks and we learn what happens to some of the characters after they get off the island. Apparently only 6 of the 40 plus people made it off the island and there's some kind of secret the Oceanic 6 are keeping. I want to know what it is. What happened to everybody? Kate is passing baby Aaron off as her own. So what happened to Claire? Did Jack ever find out Claire is his half-sister? Sawyer? Locke? The Korean couple? The Korean husband is not the father to his wife's unborn child. The older couple? Walt? There are so many questions and I'm just going to have to squeeze in Lost now that I know I can watch it at anytime thanks to the net.

I bought Secret Platinum deodorant and the scent (Glacier Mist) is amazing. I can't stop smelling my arm pits. Amazing.

I need to go to bed now. I know I'm tired when I start writing about my deodorant.

3 comments:

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

Hey,

I've been reading you for a little while. You're allowing comments now.

I was curious if you were going through University of Phoenix. Your team projects you talk about sound horrendously familiar. I HATE the "learning groups" they insist on having there. It's a nice concept, unless you're grouped with slackers.

I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2006, too. At Eggers, but the trip-to-take was to Bagram when you could get it. Since it was a little bit nicer.

You're doing great with your blog-a-day. Congrats on that.

Shavonne said...

Hi Reasonably Happy Gal,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Yes, you are correct to guess I'm with UOP (the MBA program) and I totally despise learning teams.

I was at HQ ISAF when I was in Afghansitan. I did frequent the dining facilities as much as I possiblly could at Eggers due to the flavor of the food. I don't know how Europeans eat what they eat but I do understand why obesity isn't as much of an issue with them.

I didn't allow comments on my blog due because I was trying to redirect traffic to my other blog at shavonne.org.

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

No, I'm not done yet. I have 2 more classes. They are each 1 hour classes and go along with my student teaching.

I SHOULD HAVE been finished 2-3 years ago, but I had a difficult supervisor, then a PCS, then a deployment. So, I had plenty of time to concentrate on student teaching once I separated from the Air Force.

I'll have my last course in April. I cannot wait.