Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 42

I'm exhausted. The final team paper was awful but can't dwell over that. Time to move on.

I have a 3,000 to 4,000 word paper due next Monday so I will definitely get to cranking on the assignment.

There was something I wanted to write about but I can't remember what it is.

I hate that Monster.com commercial where everyone is rushing outside in their PJs and trying to fight the sunrise.

One of my friend's sent me an email with the video about A Black Woman's Smile. This video is totally depressing. My mom sent it to me and ever since then I've had her emails routed to my trash can.

Gosh there was something I wanted to write about. I just can't put my finger on it.

I scheduled a doctor's appointment because I've been having trouble breathing after my coughing spells. I don't know what it's all about but the last time this happened, the only thing that cured me was Advair.

Work today was so boring and HOT. The heater was on full blast and it was 70 degrees F outside.

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
is an awsome show by the way. I'm so glad I turned on my tv tonight because there was a new episode! Fox on demand is great.

I'll probably have to put off my trip to China. Some crackhead was selling secrets to the Chinese. I hope the give him the electric chair.