Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Day 38

I finally feel like I've accomplished something with my team project.

I also turned in my homework for the week.

So, I was watching an episode of Lost on tv tonight and I was somewhat enjoying the show (there's nothing else to watch) when I was reminded why I stopped liking the show in the first place. What is the fascination with guns? And why do they want to get off the island so bad?

I think I've said this before, but if I was on a deserted island, I'd be happy as a hog in sh!t. Who wants to have to go to work in an office all day? I would rather only have to work in order to eat. By living on a deserted island, I would only have to exert enough energy to hunt and gather some food. The rest of my day would be devoted to-wait a minute. I couldn't imagine a life without my computer.