Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 48

48 Days! OMG! I cannot believe it. I've blogged for 48 days straight.

And to think I wouldn't be able to go two weeks. Ha!

I'm busy trying to write a paper. I'm having the hardest time because I wasn't able to find two companies that went through conflict management. I want to be done with this paper my at least 3 p.m. tomorrow so that means I will need to get up and write the last few pages. I wanted to be done tonight but I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

This is my last big paper for this class. Next week I will have a very short paper and hopefully I can have that done by Friday night. I have a dinner party to go to on Saturday and I'm looking forward to it because there won't be any children. Yes!

I should make an effort to use my phone next weekend. I have few people I need to call and touch base with. I've only kept in touch by email over the last 4 or 5 months.

Well, let me get back to my paper.