Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 46

I felt icky all day at work. I don't think I got enough sleep or something I ate didn't agree with me. I don't know but I just didn't feel right.

I'm still feeling tired. If I hadn't already had my monthly I'd say it was about to start.

I was planning on going to the doctor on Tuesday to see about this cough that won't go away but I have a meeting early that morning I will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday.

School is rather boring. After this weekend I will only have 3 more weeks left of this class before I move on to something else. I have to pay my tuition next week. The bills never seem to stop.

About that movie The Invasion. The original movie (Invasion of the Body Snatchers [1956]) was much better. You will have to rent it yourself.