Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 47

My mom needs to deal with the fact that her dog is getting old. You know how old people tend to get nasty when they're old, well he's getting that kind of old.

For some reason, her dog messed himself something awful. I was watching him do his business today and I noticed he would attempted to do a No. 2 and then he would sit down in the middle of it . I don't know if his legs are tired or what but he does have arthritis in his hips and I can imagine his hips have been bothering him a lot this winter.

The problem with me is I don't do well with sh!t and the dog has a dog patty on his @ss. Dog patties are similar to cow patties. If you don't know what a cow patty looks like then just picture a large hot flatten pile of fecal matter. It's very gross and just looking at it makes me want to hurl. This is a perfect reason why I should never have children. I don't like sh!t. I just don't.

I thought about hosing the dog down but I remembered he has a tendency to hate being sprayed with cold water, and though the weather is nice, it not nice enough to be sprayed with cold water.

I can't wait for my mom to get back. She's more attached to the dog and will be willing to put on some latex gloves to rid the dog's @ss of doggy poo. I just can't do it.

This reminds me of why I will never get another animal again. I've had cats and a dog and I don't like the maintenance involved with either species. I like plants. Plants only require water and sunlight. That's my kind of species.