Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 56

I finished my paper and turned it in. I'm feel so relieved. Now on the the team paper for next week.

For the past couple of years, I have been fascinated by stories involving robots. I've been meaning to read books by Isaac Asimov. I've watched a few movies based on his books like i Robot, Bicentennial Man, and A.I. and I've been hooked. I just can't seem to remember to get a few of Asimov's books. I will have to put a few of his books on my must read list for when I finish school.

I just finished watching Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. I love this show. The season finale is next week. It seems a little soon since the show just started in January.

If I was the type of person who liked to talk on the phone, I would have an iPhone right now. I just hate phones. I don't like the fact they make noise and I have to hold them to my ear. I know they have ear pieces but I don't really like talking on phones enough to get an ear piece. LOL.

I need to get some sleep. I have to get up early in the morning to put a load of laundry in the dryer.

0 comments: