Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Day 32

I had a long day. I went to open a checking account at one of my banks and it took forever. While I was at the bank, I discovered my interim driver's license had expired so I had to go to the DMV to get it renewed and report my driver's license lost since I hadn't got it in the mail yet. The DMV tried to charge me $22 to get another driver's license in the mail. She looked it up in the computer and she said the post office hadn't returned it. I insisted I never got, which is true. I got a new interim license.

I'm tired of school. Transformation Leadership is the topic of my new class. I already hate the topic too. I miss Finance and Accounting already.

I've been going through the archives of a Sisterlocked blogger, Brunsli. I love reading her blog. I like reading blogs period. It gives me a reason to be at my computer (like I need a reason, I'm in school!) and on the net.

This is the first day of February and 32nd post. I'm proud of myself. I haven't stopped blogging yet. I dread they day I won't be able to get on the net because I fear I won't be able to get back into it. It's like working out. I went everyday for a week and then I got sick and couldn't bring myself to go anymore. Well, sickness wasn't the only excuse. I hate dealing with my hair.

I notice the more posts my blog has, the more spam I get. Before I lost my blog last year, I was getting a couple hundred spams a day on my blog. If it weren't for Akismet, I probably would have turned off comments because I wouldn't feel like deleting the spam.

I got a fortune cookie with my Korean meal today. It said I would be singled out for promotion. At first I thought it said I would be single permanently. At least I got some lotto numbers. I think I will play tomorrow.