Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 49

I need to work out. I've got like 20 inches of extra skin on my waist. I would consider this somewhat normal for a woman of child-bearing age, but I don't plan on having children so having all this extra skin is unnecessary.

I have to get my taxes done. I'm don't like getting my taxes done because I usually owe money.

When I finish with school, I plan on joining a cycling club of some sort. That means I will need to get a bike with a nice seat.

My President's Day was boring. I finished my paper early in the day so I had the rest of the day to myself which was great. I can't believe I have 52 more of this! How do people go to school for years? I like learning but I like my "me time" more.

I'm watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and there's a flashback to where Derek Reese is sitting next to his brother Kyle Reese (the father of Sarah's son) and he pulls out a picture of Sarah standing in front of a horse or something. That's not the picture I remember from the movie. Sarah was sitting in a Jeep with a red band around her head. Why is that so hard to recreate? I mean, they've recreated everything else about the movies. Why not the picture. That's irks me.

Ah the little details.