Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Day 306



Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo and I won’t be participating this year because of school. I will have to make it a goal to start and finish NaNoWriMo 2009. I won’t have any legitimate excuses then.

I’ve been thinking about what I’ll be able to do with my time once I’m done with school.

I have so much I want to accomplish for next year. New job, new home/city. My goals could prove difficult to accomplish if the job market is bad. But I have no fear.

I need to get finished with my homework so I can relax the rest of the weekend.

The History Channel and a really good documentary on the Presidents of the U.S. The program covered Washington to FDR. I learned about a couple of presidents most people tend to forget. I think I will order this DVD set.

0 comments: