Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Day 308



I just wanted to remind everyone of what they should already have in their possession. I mean, there’s a bottle for which ever political persuasion you happen to swing for.

They really should invent the ultimate screwed version but I guess you can get the same effect if you combine the two above. Ha!

Did you know these bottles glow in the dark? Amazing. If only the bottles came in 48 oz. That will really help when you spend the next 4 years applying it to - well, I think you get the point.

UPDATE

I thought I was going to suffer through a boring Monday night but it seems there is a new episode of Terminator and the special episode of Saturday Night Live. So, I'll have plenty to watch. I'll also be doing some research for school.

I can't believe I have only 14 weeks left. Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. I can't wait to be done. I'm so sick and tired of school.

I'm tired of the voting commercials. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over.

0 comments: