Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day 310



Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States. I’m glad it’s over. The predictions he would win came true.

It was a swift victory. Can it be classified as a landslide? At this point does it even matter? I just wish the last five states would finish tallying their votes so I can go to bed. (I totally intend on changing the graphic to represent the true numbers of the electoral vote won by Obama.)

I don’t know how I feel about this. I think for me, after hearing some of the comments of some of the black folks interviewed on tv, I was disappointed that they didn’t think they’d ever see a black person become president. I’ve always known it was possible.

In the long run, I think things will be good. Life is what you make of it. Obama has given people hope.

History was made last night. I only hope Obama can continue to make history (in a good way).

Wow. I think I will definitely get my Sisterlocks.

I’ll be blogging more about this tomorrow.

0 comments: