Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 319



Okay, so I’m going to try to finish my paper tonight. My only hurdle is procrastination and laziness. I just don’t want to do this anymore.

Shavonne, you only have 11 more papers to go.

Thumb twiddle was boring as heck but I was able to get more done without people walking into my shared cubicle wanting to talk to cube mate. Really annoying when I’m trying to read.

Enough that boring stuff.

There’s this guy at work with a Scottish accent. His accent is so dang hot. Anyway, he was telling me about his business he just started. He gave me his business card. When I read his card, I thought of dental work. Crown Executive Services. See what I mean? The concept of a monarchy goes completely over my head, and I’m very shocked to learn other countries besides the U.K. still has a monarchy.

I prefer having a president for 4 to 8 years and then getting rid of him/her. I just can’t imagine someone holding the position simply because of a birthright. I mean, how is that a qualification?

Sorry for the lame graphic. I don’t feel like searching for a better picture. I need to get cracking on my papers.

0 comments: