Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Day 309



Today is the day the rest of America casts its vote for the next president of the United States. Normally, this would be an exciting day, but the past 8 years have given voters slim pickings.

Everyone seems to think Obama will win. I don’t know. At this point, I think both candidates have a clear shot. I do think the election would be very different if people stopped voting strictly Democrat or Republican. In all the complaints about both candidates, no one I’ve talked to seemed to see voting third party as an option. Why? The way I look at it, everyone who does not like McCain or Obama could vote third party and really send a strong message to the Democrats and Republicans that enough is enough. Make the jack@sses and the elephants work for your vote for a change instead of giving it blindly.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is not good enough! It’s not good at all! Change, true change, must start with a change in your voting habits.

But whatever you do, VOTE. Even if it is for the lesser of the two evils. :sad:

0 comments: