Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 323



I’m watching the documentary on Discovery Health about the pregnant man. Totally weird. This is my opinion about this event: You can modify the body but you can’t change the chromosomes. Thomas is still a woman! That can’t be changed.

I do think a lot about this kind of stuff. Like, what if there’s a third sex? What if somehow the feelings Tracey/Thomas have are the result of some kind of mutation that can be found on her/his DNA?

I think I’m going to have to blog about this in detail some other time. I need to get some sleep. You know, I really can’t wait until my carpool is healthy. She was the only person who bothers to read my blog.

I finally enjoyed an episode of the new 90120. I know. How can I watch that crap? Well, I was using the show as a what not to do in screenwriting. I mean, I haven’t see a show this bad. However, tonight the show was much better.

I’ve been training myself to see the conflict in every scene and I’ve been seeing plenty of it in every show I’ve been watching. 90210 had conflict in every scene and it was good conflict. Entertaining conflict that can lead to some interesting story lines. I still don’t like the show. I think my dislike started when I witnessed a teenage boy getting his wood waxed in the first five minutes of the show.

0 comments: