Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 320



I managed to finish one paper today. Now I have another paper to finish tomorrow. The good thing is, the paper tomorrow is much smaller. I have a feeling it will only take me a few hours to complete. I just wanted to get this big paper out of the way because I want it to be good enough to be able to get a perfect score. If I can pull it off, I will still be able to get an A in the course instead of an A-.

I did come across an interesting article today when I took a break from my writing. Is GM worth saving? Well, I think the executives at GM dug the company into a grave by producing gas guzzlers instead of smaller more gas efficient vehicles. Why should tax payers bailout this company? I’m almost certain the CEO is going to walk away from the company with millions in his pockets.

I’m tired and I plan to get up early so I can work on this paper I still have to do tomorrow.

0 comments: