Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 333



Now that Thanksgiving is over, I have to divert attention to Christmas shopping.

I think this time next year I’m going to go somewhere for a vacation in South America or something. Tour the Amazon. I just don’t want to be here in the U.S. November/December are my least favorite times of the year.

Ever heard of Bacon and Eggs Ice Cream? It sounds really good. I don’t know what it is about bacon. And eggs. I love both so much.

I don’t think I will ever like raw food. It doesn’t even look appealing watching folks eat it. I don’t even think I could eat it and make it look appealing to people watching me eat it and I’ve been told I make food look really good when I eat.

It shouldn’t take me long to finish up my resume. I have it pretty much done and ready for my mom to look over as I’m sure she can come up with some interesting terminology.

I got up a the butt fricken crack of dawn to have save the economy did some shopping. I heard my mom say she wanted to buy a Garmin GPS thingee so I went this morning stood in the cold waiting for Pep Boys to open so I could buy this thing. I didn’t know she wanted one for herself. But anyway, that’s what she wanted.

I really did some damage. I took advantage of the sales and bought some nice business casual clothes as I don’t much to wear for work but then again engineers aren’t known for the their fashion sense so I fit right in. Ha!

Not only did I circulate some of my cash, but I’ve decided to make Black Friday a tradition. Oh, I’m also never going to go to Thumb Twiddle on the Friday after Thanksgiving as I was 1 of 3 people in the whole compound at Thumb Twiddle today. Stupid me for thinking I would be able to accomplish anything.

I discovered I’m back down to a size 2/small, which probably explains why when I buy a size 4 or 6, the clothes fall off of me.

I rented Iron Man. That’s one good movie! I wish I had gone to see it in the movies. Nothing like the big screen to make to make a good movie better.

0 comments: