Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 322



I was going to blog about something serious, like about Obama’s BS bailout for the GM or this article I read about the Duggar family. I have the energy to make a coherent thought. I’m tired and a little worn out.

I had the worst day at work. Someone wore too much cologne and it gave me a headache. I was in a nasty mood all day. I just really feel like smacking somebody. Like really, really hard. Maybe I should call that 1-800 number the Army gave me when I got out.

Here’s to finishing week 1 of class #2 and week 6 of class #3.

“I have sensation. I can feel. I wouldn’t be worth much if I couldn’t.” - Cameron, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles


I have no doubt in my mind John Connor sent his younger self a fembot for a companion. Unreal. I could be just reading more into it but it was the look in young John Connor’s face that made me think maybe he did send her back to be his companion. It’s not like he’ll be able to keep a relationship with Blondie.

I still really like Terminator. I think it’s much more entertaining than Heroes.

I don’t have anything to write about. And I’m totally bored with Comic Life Magic. I think I’ve reached burnout for my blog graphics. I’m tired of recycling.

Let me get to bed. I have to drive myself to work because my carpool is sick. I hope she feels better.

0 comments: