Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Day 313



I finally ordered the clip art collection from Nova Development. I was surprised I got the 5-DVD disc edition as Apple.com advertised the product as having 49 CD-roms.

I’m happy I got the 5 DVD Roms because it means I can bring my clip art collection with me when I travel.

I installed a plugin that allows me to see the number of visitors who visit my blog on a daily basis. For the most part, people venture to my blog in their search for Sisterlocks.

I don’t even have Sisterlocks but I’ve been blogging about them because I’m considering them. I still have to wait a while before I get them. I’m waiting on a change in my living circumstances and I’m still searching for someone I can trust to install them.

It’s a shame more certified Sisterlock consultants do not have blogs or websites. I’ve only found a few who advertise and have online photo albums of their work. My number choice is Phyllis Johnson a.k.a. Videolocktician. She posted video of one of her clients and I was very impressed with Phyllis’s parting on “Lisa’s” head. The only problem I have is Phyllis lives in Delaware or Connecticut (I can’t remember) so it would take careful planning for me to schedule a consultation/installation.

My second choice is Paulette Brown at Locks4Life. She lives in Michigan. I would have to see some more pictures of her work or the work of the other people in her salon. Having someone from Locks4Life would be more convenient for me because I have family in Michigan and I plan to make several trips to Michigan once I finish with school.

Money isn’t a factor for me because I consider this a lifetime commitment and I want it done right the first time.

I just bought Jon B.’s new cd Helpless Romantic. I like it but I have a tendency to like everything he does. I’m going to have to buy John Mayer’s cds soon because I really like his voice-it’s like his whispering in my ear. I shocked though when I saw what he looked like because his voice doesn’t match his look.

Well, I better get back to finishing my papers as I haven’t even started. I’m such a procrastinator.

I’m watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Oh my gosh. Talk about drama. It’s a much better show than the New York version. I think the women in the New York season didn’t really know each other like the women in Atlanta or Orange County.

Now, I really need to get my homework done. I want to have it turned it by midnight.

0 comments: