Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 315



I feel so dang stupid right now. I totally thought White Gold was an actual band. I could have sworn I saw White Gold on iTunes. It’s an advertisement for California Milk. White Gold and the Calcium Twins.

Duh.

Time for some Terminator. Interesting how Cameron (the fembot) uses her sex appeal to try to convince John to stop seeing Riley (the blondie John likes to hang with). I wasn’t expecting that. From what I can gather, maybe Cameron and John were lovers (?) in the future. According to Cameron, she and John converse a lot about what it’s like to be lonely.

Okay, so John and Riley go to Mexico and shack up in a roach infested honeymoon suite. Fun. I don’t think there was any hanky panky because I’m so tired of seeing people hop in the bed. John was spotted by some extortionist. I wonder what Sarah and John went through in Mexico. Authorities arrested Riley but John got away. Will he go back for her or will he run? I hear Mexican jails are hell for Americans.

Ellison saves the day! That’s all I’m going to say.

A new episode next week. It’s going to be so good. I’m liking Terminator much more than Heroes.

I keep thinking about warm days sitting on a beach somewhere. I hate cold weather. I would like to live somewhere warm and sunny and a little humid.

0 comments: